I hate printers
- Why, when one color has run out of ink, you can’t print anything!?
- Why does a pencil cost $0,50 and does an ink-cartridge cost $30,-?
- Why does a pencil still work after 5 years and is an ink-cartridge completely dried up?
- Why is a new printer (including ink cartridge) sometimes cheaper then a seperate ink-cartridge (crazy!)
- Why do printers eat paper for lunch?
- Why is printer-software so invasive? What happened to a simple ‘driver’
- Why does most hardware run perfectly under Linux, except printers?
Screw this, I’ll just mail my report instead of printing it…
Printer-bashing comic: Why I believe printers were sent from Hell